How To Be a Durable Human: Revive and Thrive in the Digital Age Through the Power of Self-Design offers tips, tricks, and real-life examples so you can thrive in the busy digital age.
You’ll learn how to:• Find more time to spend on the people you care about.
• Keep your eyesight sharp even if you’re always on a screen.
• Sleep well in an “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” culture.
• Maximize your muscles so you don’t let “sit happen.”
• Safeguard bio-electrical body parts.
• Fight back against information overload.
• Banish the frazzled feeling you get when you spend too much time online.
• Eat to compete in a world of tireless gadgets.
• Help your kids to be more durable, too!
How To Be a Durable Human gives you the keys to rediscover your one-of-a-kind Self so you are happy, healthy, and in control!
What readers are saying about How To Be a Durable Human:
“I was caught up, engaged and motivated to take your advice and suggestions and put them into practice.”
“It’s already given me food for thought and a boost of optimism that my move to a new house will be a great opportunity to change the way I do things.”
“Jenifer has a beautiful way of describing what should come naturally to us as humans. I could see this as required reading for a course.”
The Durable Human Manifesto: Practical Wisdom for Living and Parenting in the Digital World
Having trouble keeping all the balls in the air? Want a little more time to smell the roses, or at least be with your kids? Then it’s time you read:
The Manifesto’s welcoming design and striking images make it very different from a typical book. By reading The Durable Human Manifesto, you’ll get a start on designing a durable lifestyle so you rely more on yourself again and make the best of what comes naturally.
Being more durable will help you:• Kickstart your creativity by rediscovering your “childlike” curiosity.
• Learn why “doing nothing” rejuvenates your senses, boosts your well-being and gets you back in your natural groove.
• Dump the time-wasters and low-value habits that keep you from nurturing your authentic inner self.
• Strengthen your virtual backbone and see why reasonable risk-taking is good for you, your community and your world.
• Remember how to pay closer attention to the people you love, taking full advantage of the magic of the human touch.
• Revive dormant skills and learn new ones that will save you time and money.
• Help your kids become confident, contributing adults who are masters of their own minds, talents and abilities.
Inspiration for The Durable Human Manifesto is courtesy of:
- Richard Louv, author of Last Child in the Woods
- E. O. Wilson, world-renowned biologist
- Soren Gordhamer, founder of the wisdom 2.0 movement
- Mark Pagel, Royal Society fellow and human evolution specialist
- Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs (you know who they are)
What readers are saying about The Durable Human Manifesto:
“Beautiful and brilliant.”
“I am so delighted to have read your book!”
“I want 4 more copies to buy my kids!”